“The 5Rhythms community is a 21st century collective unbound by history, culture, race, religion, gender or politics. We are bound by the beat, following our feet on a dancing path to freedom. We are beat-driven, service-oriented, heart-based individuals who come together to embrace our tribal longings. The measure of a community is its respect for the wisdom of its elders, the innocence of its children, the passion of its artists and the hope of its healers. We are committed to inspiring and serving these roots and wings of community.”-- Gabrielle Roth, Creator of 5Rhythms
Do you provide a service in the DC Metro area – something our dancing Tribe should know about? At Community Servers’ night, it’s your chance to show what you do by bringing your business cards and flyers. On this special night, Ann and Sue ask you to kindly abide by the following guidelines, which will best support our dancing Tribe:
- Attend the dance 8-10pm. Network 10-11 pm.
- Cards and flyers must be your own personal community offering, (not someone else’s).
- Please refrain from bringing flyers that promote events that conflict with 5Rhythms – see www.5RhythmsDC.com, for upcoming events.
- Wait until the class ends before displaying your materials so dancers can focus on the class.
- Stay for our snacks and socializing hour, starting at 10:00.
- Take home any of your remaining materials at the end, or you may leave them for the recycling bin.
As usual, come for stress release after a long hard work week! 70 to 80 people. Uplift & Energize. Re-connect with yourself & others.
Snacks, Socializing, and networking at 10:00
Cash only please --
$20 regular admission
$10 First time dancing the worldwide practice of 5Rhythms
$15 for Students, unemployed, & age 65 & over.
Barefoot dance. Adults only, please.
Email the Producer: Sue Green
Ride Share - See our Ride Board to get a ride or volunteer to give a ride
More info on teacher Ann Kite
Photo: Sue Green